Thursday, April 17, 2014

Assignment#44


Since I came to America, I ate a lot of American food. I like American food, especially I love s’more! It is because the roommate taught me how to make a s’more. I saw my roommate ate a s’more, I thank that it looks like too sweet and she take in extra calories! But it looks like good and I saw it for the first time. So I was interested in it, I asked her, “What are you eating?” She said “ This is s’more, I taught you how to make a s’more” . A recipe for s’more is very easy. First, bake a marshmallow in the oven and put a marshmallow between two slices of chocolate and cracker. After that I got the ingredients of s’more in . I often make and eat s’more in my room. I felt like eat more in night! When I back to Japan I want to tell family and friends about s’more!

1 comment: