Thursday, April 17, 2014
Assignment#44
My favorite American food is meat loaf. I had never
ate meat loaf before. When I came to America, I ate it for the first time. I didn’t
know about meat loaf. When I ate meat loaf for the first time, I was surprised it
was good. I want to make meat loaf in Japan. I want to treat my friends and my
family to a meat loaf. So I searched how to make meat loaf. I will explain how
to make meat loaf. First, I have to prepare ground beef, onion, mixed
vegetables, egg, milk, salt and pepper and bread crumbs. Second, mince an onion.
Then stir-fry it. Mix milk, egg, bread crumbs and salt and pepper in the bowl. Then
add ground beef, mixed vegetables and onions to the same bowl. Third, knead it.
Last, bake it. I think it is easy. I want to eat meat loaf more in America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment