Thursday, April 17, 2014

Assignment #44


My favorite American foods are biscuits on gravy and traditional chicken of Wild Buffalo Wings. I eat biscuits on gravy almost every morning in cafeteria but I don’t become weary of eat that. I have eaten traditional chicken at two times so far. I don’t have car and driver license so I can go that restaurant but pretty difficult. I can’t make it. Maybe I can make like that but not perfect. I want to make biscuits on gravy in Japan. And I like New York Cheese Cake but I have never eaten that in here so I want to eat New York Cheese cake in America. I guess maybe American’s New York Cheese Cake taste is so sweet but I want to eat that one times. I want to eat more many foods in here. And then, I want to tell my Japanese friends that’s taste.       
 

1 comment:

  1. I like going to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings too.

    ReplyDelete