Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Assignment#43


When I came to America I ate various kinds of food, for example Hamburger, Hotdog, Meatloaf, macaroni cheese and French Fries. When I ate a Banana Splits I was impressed by tastiness. Because I like a banana and I have never eaten that in Japan. I like American food, but I often miss Japanese food. I take a meal in a cafeteria every day. Sometimes I feel the food at the cafeteria is bad, and I don’t feel like eating fatty food. I gained four kilograms (eight pound) during a month. I was really startled by my weight. So after that I make a daily of going to gym. Now I am eating the same quantity when I lived in Japan. I think food calories are more high in America compared to Japan. When I lived in Japan, I was never worried about my weight, but now I have to care my weight and I should lose weight by dieting.

1 comment: