Since I came to here, I ate a variety of
food. Food which I have eaten that I thought I would not like but found that I
actually liked is the rice treat. It is a sweet. Many American sweets are so
sweet, so I thought the rice treat is so sweet, too in the first time. However,
it tasted good.
Compare American food with Japanese food, Many American foods
taste so sweet or salty. In addition, Many American foods are oily. And then, almost
all of American foods that exclude salad and fruit are heated. The other hand, some
Japanese food is eaten raw. For example, raw fish and Hiyayakko. It is customary
in Japan to eat raw fish. Sushi is popular Japanese food that use raw fish.
Hiyayakko is chilled Tofu. It is not heated. I like this. I often eat this on summer.
I like American food, but I like Japanese food more than American. I am proud
of Japanese food, so do come to Japan and eat Japanese food.
Fish is very healthy for you. It is good for your brain cells.
ReplyDelete