Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Assignment#43


Since I came to this country, I have eaten many foods. When I came here, I could have no issues about eating American food in cafeteria. However I miss Japanese food now, because I think almost of American foods are flavored too strongly and have a high calorie content, by contrast, Japanese foods are flavored mild. Therefore I think that they say this needs more flavored if American people eat Japanese foods. Almost of Japanese foods are healthy, so American people feel to need more flavor. However it is natural for Japanese people because a lot of Japanese foods are flavor like this. Last weekend, I ate miso soup with pork and vegetables which is Japanese soup. It was very good. It was flavor that is milder. Since I came here, I knew the delights of Japanese. When I was in Japan, I didn’t think that Japanese foods are delicious so much. However I knew Japanese foods are pleasant to my palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment