A difference between the Cup Noodles of the world
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Assignment#43
I came back to reality when Mr. Takeo said
that almost every Japanese do not eat Japanese food often, so I would like to
introduce the culture of a food. It was so interesting, and also I did not
notice the truth. Now, I think it was easy to notice, but it was my mistake. It
is surely truth. Nowadays, we can eat any cultural foods and at any time, especially
Japan. It has various cultural foods, so it is the globalization of a food.
Basically, we can eat any foods anywhere, so why I felt that I missed Japanese
foods. I think it is because of a business. The reason is the manager of a restaurant
aim local consumers for getting many benefits, so even though it is a same
bland name, it is different taste because the taste was changed for local
consumers. I cannot explain a difference taste between American foods and
Japanese ones, but all that I understand is that each people of the world have
each senses of taste. Japan could be comfortable to live for me who is
Japanese. I like rather a sushi eaten in Japan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment