When
I came here, I think American foods are bad for health. It is because some
American foods have big portion and high calorie. However, I like the American
foods now for example meatloaf is my favorite American food now. When I look
the meatloaf the first time, I made the meatloaf with my friends in the class. The
first time, I thought it is so bad for my hearth. It is because it had much gravy.
However, I ate it, I was very surprised. It was so delicious! It was be my
favorite American food then.
I
think Japanese foods and American foods are different. Now, I like both. However,
they are so different. Sometime I feel taste is very strong in America for
example, too sweet, too hot and too sour. I think Japanese foods are very kind
and soft taste. Maybe American people feel that taste is too light.
No comments:
Post a Comment