Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Assignment#43


When I live in Japan, I thought American food and sweets were not delicious, many junk foods and big size so become fat. Maybe almost Japanese people also think same opinion. When I came to Fort Smith, in fact first impression was same opinion but these days, I think, my first guess was wide of the mark. There are a lot of delicious foods and sweets in America so I like American foods for example hamburger and pizza. These are very good. Many country people are living in America so there are many country foods. I think, this is good culture. In fact, there are many soda, big size foods, too sweet snack and junk foods in America but I’ve changed my mind. American food is so good. Even now I have not changed my mind about that. But….. I like Japanese food better than American food. I think, Japanese food is the best delicious all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment