Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Assignment#43


When I came to Arkansas, I ate McDonald’s in U.S for the first time. I was surprised, because it was so big. The most surprised thing was drink machine. Many shop has drink machine which can as much as you want only for about 1$ in America. In Japan, family restaurant have such a thing, but fast food shop have not such as thing. I thought I cannot a second helping, because a paper cup is so big there! Since I came here, I am reminding that Japanese foods is really healthy and delicious. I surely like American foods, because very delicious. But for this reason, American foods is unhealthy. But Japanese food is really delicious, and in addition, it is healthy. I do not think that ideas “I do not care as long as I could eat delicious foods”. Americans should care health of foods more, and should learn from Japanese foods!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment