Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Assignment#43


Since I came to this country, I experience sometimes that I have something eaten that I thought I would like but found that I actually don’t liked it. For example, American cake looks so good but it is too sweet. Also, American meat looks so good but so hard. So I miss Japanese food now. I want to eat Japanese white rice. Rice of freshly cooked really delicious. I think many American doesn’t know that. I think flavor of American food is stronger than Japanese food. However, I have favorite American food. My favorite foods are biscuits on gravy and traditional chicken of Wild Buffalo Wings. I want to bring these to Japan. Wild Buffalo Wings is the best restaurant in America for me. I want to eat together traditional chicken and Japanese white rice. I think these will match absolutely. I want to eat traditional chicken again in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment