Actually, I like American food because I
think it is delicious that I have eaten since I came here. For example, meat loaf,
pizza, baked beans, nugget, and hamburger. I thought I would not like to baked
beans before I eaten, but it was very delicious. I can eat them at the
cafeteria. Also, I eat ice cream almost every day. I love it. However, American
food is not healthy than Japanese food, and I become miss Japanese food. Recently,
I always thinking about I want to eat Sushi. Japanese food is very healthy and
taste is really good, so I think Japanese food is good for your health. You can
keep your shape if you eat Japanese food every day. I miss fish, natto, tohu,
miso soup, and Japanese plum and so on. However, I think if I come back to
Japan, I will miss cafeteria namely American food, so I should fully enjoy
American food now as much as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment