I live in Kamakura. This town is
very famous place in Japan. There has a Big Buddha and a lot of temple and
shrine. However I want to visit to Osaka and Kyoto.
Osaka has the Universal Studio
Japan. I went to the Universal studio Orland. It was very interesting place so I
want to go there. Kyoto has a lot of traditional architecture and culture. The Maiko
is very important Japanese culture so I want to show the Japanese good history and
view.
The four seasons are clearly
defined in Japan. I especially like spring and fall. It is because the view is
very beautiful. In the spring, we can see the cherry blossom. The cherry
blossom is the national flower of Japan. In japan, the cherry trees are about
to blossom. In the fall, we can see the maple. It has good color. We can see the
trees aflame with red and yellow leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment