I would like to talk about convince to
visit someone in Japan. First of all, Japan has a lot of food for example,
Sushi, Ramen, Natto, Okonomiyaki and so on. Sushi is the represent food of
Japan. Natto is very common food that is Japanese people eat well in home. Ramen
is one of the favorite food for me in Japan. Anyway, all of them is very good
taste, so I really recommended to someone to visit Japan. Next, I like to recommend
the prefecture of Kyoto. It place is very beautiful and I think you can feel
Japan definitely. Especially, the best season is autumn because there are a lot
of bright red autumn leaves. It is impressed by people, so you should watch it.
In others, Tokyo is very famous place in Japan. There are many kind of young fashion.
If you want to shopping, you should go there. Also I want to you to know
Japanese manner and technique.
No comments:
Post a Comment