Friday, April 4, 2014

assigment#35



If I convince someone to visit Japan, I would recommend that you go to Japan in spring or fall.
     If you come in spring, you should see cherry blossoms. Cherry blossom is Japanese national flower. You can see cherry blossoms all around Japan. However, their flowering period is different from region to region so you should choose the region which the cherry blossoms in full bloom.
     If you come to Japan in fall, you should see rea and yellow leaves. I think Japanese red and yellow leaves are the most beautiful in the world. I recommend that you go to Kyoto. Kyoto is preserving traditional Japanese culture so you can see red and yellow leaves and Japanese traditional architectures at the same time. For example, temple, castle and shrine.
     Japan has many good places. The four seasons are clearly defined in Japan so you can enjoy throughout the seasons in Japan whenever you come to Japan.
 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds lovely, I would love to visit Japan now.

    ReplyDelete