Friday, April 4, 2014

Assignment#35


I convince someone to visit in Japan, that I will do introduction for them. For example I think introduction for famous place and famous foods in Japan. If someone visits to Japan, I will take a lot of things. There are a lot of famous and funny places in Japan eat Japanese foods and play fun. Also I will take someone want to do that I can do that too. Famous places are Tokyo sky tree, Tokyo tower, Osaka, Kyoto, Yokohama and Asakusa etc. I have been there and each place is very fun and a lot of traditional things. Japanese foods are Sushi, Yakiniku, Udon, Soba and miso soup. There are famous Japanese foods. So I want to introduce them. I like them very much. I think to visit Japan people will feel happy and interested at them. Also I can drive a car, so I will take any place for them and they want to go place.

No comments:

Post a Comment