Thursday, April 3, 2014

Assignment#34


There are a lot of story of friendship in my country. For example it is Disney story, Jiburi story and old story etc. I have read these books so far. I like these stories. In that I like the best story is Wisper of the Heart of Jiburi. The story’s friendship is very good I think. I want to live like this story. This story included love story and work hard story I think that. It is a nice story. There is a song that it name is Country rode. I like this song. This song related one of the boy and one of the girl. He plays the violin and she sings a song, they play together sometimes. This song and one of a book let them meet at bench. They have not met still them. Finally, they were relationship to each other. I think if I can live like this story, I fell happy.

1 comment:

  1. That's good to know.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete