Japanese have a lot of story about
the friendship for example “Draemon”, “Sarukani Gassen” and “Pocket monster”. Today
I want to talk about the Pocket monster. Pocket monster is a touching story. The
pocket monster’s theme song has very good word. “Today, we are a rival but tomorrow,
we will be friend”. The hero is Satoshi in this story. He is ten years old. He
has many friends. He wants to be a Pocket monster’s master. He has a partner. He
is just Pokemon. His name is Pikachu. Pikachu is his first Pocket monster and
his best friend. It is because Satoshi protected Pikachu by enemy’s attack so
Pikachu trust in Satoshi. It is very good story. I watched that story then I was
elementary school student, but I remember that story now. All most Japanese
children like the story. It is because it is be a useful suggestion of the
life.
I know this story too. I use to read the book. Very good story indeed.
ReplyDelete