Thursday, April 3, 2014

Assignment#34

In Japan so many kind of friend ship. I saw a friend ship movie, drama, book and animation. My favorite friendship story is Japanese animation “Doraemon”. Do you know Doraemon? Doraemon is blue robot like cat. He came from 22century. Main character is Nobita. He is natural, a dull-witted person and fool person. He lives with Nobita to help him. Doraemon and Nobita had friendship. Two people are helping each other. I think their friendship is great. I also have a friendship. I have one of important person. She names Natsumi. She is my childhood friend. We understand and trust each other. We fight a lot. I am so sad when I fight with my friend Natsumi. However next day, we make up a quarrel. I think friendship is very important things for person. For example, friend is supported me, laugh together, crying together and fun together. I think friend is essential to me.

1 comment: