Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Assignment#33


A gift is often got with a birthday or a souvenir. Sometimes I send gift to my family or friends and when I got a gift, it felt very happy. I want to give friends and family a special gift. I think, I do not want to send gift a drink and food because I would like to send the gift which remains in a form. If I got a thing, it remains throughout life. It is not good that to send flowers because it may be romantic to present a flower but a flower will wither immediately. I was very glad when I got a message card from a friend. The feeling of the person myself appears in the message card. It may be shameful to write a massage but it will surely be nice. While I am saying such a thing, I have never sent message card. I want to send message card.

1 comment:

  1. It's really good to have gifts that can last a while.

    ReplyDelete