I
like the gift. It is because it makes anybody happy. I get some gift at
celebrate day for example my birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and New
Year’s Day. I like give the gift for someone my importance. It is because I
like looking them smile. I often give some sweets or candy. I think it is easy
gift. However I give articles for important people for example stuffed, bag and
mug. It is because the article remains. I have stuffed that get from my parents
when I was elementary school.
I
think birth day is the best. I can get many present for my parents and my
friends so I like this day. 24May is my birth day. Please give me gift!
I
think the feeling is most important things. I want to make friend that I can
think give the gift each other.
Gifts makes me happy too.
ReplyDelete