Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Assignment#33


Sometimes I receive a gift for my friends, family and acquaintance. When do you think that I get a present? In My birthday, they give me a lot of gift. In this year my birthday, my friends did surprised birthday party for me. When I backed to my house, there were my friends in my house and they brought to cake while they sang a song. I cried very loudly!!!! They gave me clothes and photos in an album. My friends get back from a trip, I receive a souvenir. On the other hand, sometimes I give a present for my friends. I bought a souvenir in Orlando for few friends. Because souvenir is so expensive, so I think I give a souvenir for only few friends. I always worry about chose present for my friends. So I hope that my friends say “I receive a pleasant gift from Minami!!”

1 comment: