When I was a
little boy, I wanted to receive a toy like a card game, a toy robot and a TV
game because I could play with my friends. Now, I am getting old, so I do not
think would like to get these toys. If I am given a gift, which I am not
interested in, from my friends or someone, it will be fine, because I want just
their feelings.
Last my birthday, I received a snack from
every classmate. It made me happy, and I really appreciated it. In addition to
that, from my close group, I got a soccer ball, a cloth and a cake. I think a
small gift and feelings are a great present for me.
When I give a gift to my friend, I usually
chose a snack or a thing which my friend wants. I buy my friend, who is close
to me, a big present. I give my friend like classmate a small gift.
By the way, my birthday is Jun 16th.
I am really looking forward to it. Please remember that.
You are right, small gifts are great.
ReplyDelete