Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Assignment#32

  I am afraid of some people today because April 1st is April fool day, so today, I am going to introduce the April fool day. Basically, the day is usual day for me. I don’t really like April fool day because it makes me frightened, but I am interested in joking of some company such as the google. They did a very funny event every year. By the way, I didn’t really tell a lie because I am honest person, and also they say that someone’s day are shortened whenever someone tells a lie in April fool day. I showed on TV. I don’t recommend to tell a lie in the day because the day is cursed the Death in the day of the Roman Empire, so if you tell a lie someone, you could be claimed your life by the Death. It is so afraid that I cannot tell a lie. To return to the topic, I really like to tell a lie, so this story is an absolute lie.




































You are tricked now!





No comments:

Post a Comment