We have “April
Fool Day” on April 1st like America. Usually, we play tricks on
other people. I often tell a lie to my friends. Also, I am told a lie by my
friends.
Actually, my friend who lives in Japan told a
lie to me yesterday. I was really surprised at that. The lie was “I will stop
the university because I will not be able to pay my school expenses by myself.
I have to leave the university.” He is my good friend and I was often taking a
class with him. I was really sad about we cannot take a class after I come back
to my university.
Yesterday, Japan was April 1st but,
America was March 31st. That is why I was easily deceived into that
he told me a true. Like this many Japanese people like to tell a lie on April 1st.
Of course, it is including me. I want to play tricks on my friends after I
finish this blog today.
No comments:
Post a Comment