Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Assignment#32


On April 1st in Japan, usually people tell a lie. However, Actually I do not like lie, so I do not like this day so much. If I was told a lie somebody, I immediately believe it. On the other hand, my lie is immediately leak out, so even though, I do not tell a lie if that day is April Fool Day. However, if that lie is makes somebody happy or laugh, I think that is good lie, instead of called white lie I heard people can tell a lie until noon on April Fool Day. However, I do not know why there is April Fool Day, so I searched more details about this day. Origin of April Fool Day is new years of lie, that day is actually bad incident happened. In fact, in order not to forget the bad incident, started this event on every year. I knowing this, I thought try to tell a little lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment