Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Assignment#32

April 1 is April Fool day in Japan too. That day, someone who is tricked on April Fool day or the trick that is played on them. That day so funny and I like that day. I tell a lie to my friend. For example, broken my bone, I was able boyfriend. Last year, my mother and I lied to my father. My father come back home I said to father. “I was able boyfriend.” Then my father dropped his jaw at that. My father became even more depressed. My mother and I giggle one’s amusement. He became even more depressed. Mother and I told father the truth. He said “That’s a relief.” My mother and I have a hearty laugh to father. He was deceived. Trick is fun things but I was surprised when I If you cheated on people. I think if I tell a lie to other people, I should not take a serious lie

No comments:

Post a Comment