Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Assignment#32


In April 1st, there is April Fool Day in Japan. I have played tricks on April 1st. I told a lie to my friends. When I was a junior school student, I belonged to the tennis club. Then the day of the tennis game drew closer. I said “I broke my arm falling down the stairs, so I cannot play in tennis game next week” to my friends on April 1st. My friends forgot April Fool Day, so they believed things which I say. I was told from my friends that “Are you ok?” and “Really?” and so on. I answered “I’m not ok, so we have to think about tennis game tomorrow”. Next day, I went to school with a completely innocent face. When I met my friends, they worried about me and became panicky and be angry. However they were relieved when I told them that “it was not true, and yesterday was April Fool Day”. They really worried about me, so I thought I feel bad about what I did to their. It is funny that pull a trick on someone, but we don’t tell a lie many time!

No comments:

Post a Comment