Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Assignment#32


In Japan, there are April fool’s Day. I like this day. Because everyone tell a lie. It was fun. I play trick with a lot of people, such as my friends, teacher and my family. I tell an absurd lie, such as I broke my leg, I drop out of school and I fight with my best friend. I feel it was fun. However, my friend tell a lie for me. I was surprised it. I think April fool’s Day isn’t very much. Everyone will be surprised April fool’s Day. I’m always confused my friend’s lie. I like telling a lie but I don’t like that I was told a lie from my friends so I think everyone don’t tell a lie include me. I don’t know about April fool. I want to know why it was made. I want to do searching about April fool. I don’t want to tell a lie all people because I’m honest. Just joking!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment