Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Assignment#43

When I came to America, I was surprised American food. American foods are bigger than Japanese foods. I think I like Japanese foods. Especially I like susi. Most American people doesn’t like row fish. Row fish has bad smell. My favorite susi is salon. I ate a lot of Japanese foods. Almost Japanese foods does not have much taste. In American foods, I think almost American foods tastes too much, but I got used to eat American foods. I like pizza and meat loaf. In pizza, I always eat pizza in cafeteria. American pizza is bigger than Japanese pizza. When I live in japan, I went to American store with my family. We definitely buy pizza. I love it. In meat loaf, when I came to America, I ate it first time. It was so good. I want to eat meat loaf again. When I come back to Japan, I wan to make it.

2 comments:

  1. That's really interesting. You should definitely try other types of foods also. There are many restaurants here that are very good also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to learn how to cook a dish from a different country.

    ReplyDelete