Thursday, April 3, 2014

Assignment#34

I like HUNTER×HUNTER. That is Japanese famous comic. When I read it, I feel friend is important presence. My favorite character is Gon. Gon is very kind. When friend was in trouble, Gon will help them. Gon always do his best to anything. I think he is very cool. I want to have his mind. I often think about me. I’m not smart. I’m not handsome. I don’t have reflexes very much, so I want to do important only a friend. I respect to him. I left the most important scene that Gon hard to work for his friends. When his friends were caught of enemy, he went to friends first of all. I think this comic is very valuable. I’m thought by this comic that friend is important presence. If my friend has a problem, I want to help to my friend. When I come back to Japan, I want to read this comic.

1 comment: