I like ONEPIECE that is very famous comic
in Japan. The story is about they are pirate, and theirs captain Luffy to aim
at king of pirate. The crew of straw hat pirate is Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji,
Nami, Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brook. There were very deep story of each
other when they become a friend. First, when before Zoro has becoming a crew, Zoro
was feared by people because his appearance was scary and there was bad rumor
about him. However, actually he is very good man, and Luffy wanted of him to
the first crew. Then, Luffy helped Zoro by guns, so Zoro was became the first
crew. I would talk about detail of one more person because it will be very long
if I talk all of crew. I want to talk about Sanji. I really like his story of until
he became crew. Sanji was working as a chef in Baratier with his father. Sanji
has a favor to his father because he helped his father when he was child, so he
refused to be a pirate. However, his dream was that going out to sea, so he
made a farewell to Baratier. It was very impressed. I really recommend this
comic. There are a lot of bond and impression.
Interesting story!
ReplyDelete