Thursday, April 3, 2014

assignment#34


     Today, I am going to introduce the book, Kon and Aki. It is a picture book. This story was about a friendship between Kon and Aki. Kon is a stuffed toy fox. Kon and Aki have always been together since Aki was born. Kon was old and his arm was broken, so they decided to take Kon to Aki’s grandmother’s house to be fixed. His grandmother’s house was very far away. They encountered unexpected difficulties but they got out of the difficulties. Finally, they arrived at his grandmother’s house and Kon was fixed. The Next day, Kon and Aki returned to their home. I read this book when I was 7 years old. Reading this book and writing an essay is a summer vacation assignment. I love this book because I was excited when I read it and I was encouraged by this book so I read it many times. This book is my recommendation.

1 comment: