Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Assignment#33
I get a gift and I give a gift for one’s
daily life. That is happily thing for me. First I get a gift. For example
birthday, cerebrate and usually day. Day of the birthday, I got a lot of present
from my parent, older sister and my friend. I was so happy. So when they give
me a lot of present. For example, my parents gave me many clothes and message
cards, my older sister gave me made a cake. Then my friends gave me message cards
and my favorite character goods and my favorite South Korea idol goods. Any
present precious things for me. Next, I give gift for other people. In this
spring break, I went to Florida mall. Then I bought T-shirt for my dad. I give
T-shirt for my dad. Next, one years ago, I gave photo album for my childhood
friend birthday. She was crying with happiness. I was so surprised but I was so
happy because she was crying with happiness. That thing makes me happy. In the
future I give a lot of gift to many people. I want to give American’s souvenir
to my important person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gifts are indeed precious.
ReplyDelete