Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Assignment#33


I like to give a card for somebody, because it is able to write my feelings. I think handwriting is transmitted my feelings. I want to say something such as “Thank you”, “I appreciate to you” wherever. Also, I like to give a person anything he or she wants. I think that is the best gift for that person. Conversely, I like to receive accessory and stuffed toy especially teddy bear because I really like it. Also I like food, so if it is the day of my birthday or Valentine’s Day, I want to receive a chocolate or cookie. However, I think that feelings is enough for me. It is the most important things of gift. When choosing gift for someone, to think of that person is very important. I think gift makes everyone happy and it is source smile and good relationship. I want to give a gift at something event.

1 comment: