Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Assignment#33


I think gifts makes us happy, so I like gift. I like to give it for anyone, and I like to receive it from anyone. But if I had to say, I like to give gift for anyone, because I like thinking time of choosing gift for anyone especially, birthday. It is very difficult, but I want to see happy smile! But not only so, I always add letter with gift. I think it is happier than gift for person. I am glad too if I receive a letter. But the happiest gift in my life so far is MONEY from my parents. When my birthday, Christmas and New Year’s day, I always receive money from my parents. It is frightfully happy for me, because I can buy things that I like, and I can save money. I will be surely glad to receive things, but money is by far happier than things. I am a such bad person..

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, money is good, you can buy whatever you want with it.

    ReplyDelete