Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Assignment#33

  I didn’t gift something for my girlfriend in her last birthday, so that is very regretful for me. Today, I am going to introduce that I like to gift something and receive. I don’t usually gift for anyone because I don’t want to require a return gift. If I gift for my friend in usual day, he will be surprised and also give in return something for me, so he will be concerned about to give something in return for my gift. I don’t really like it. I might be thinking too much. If I will gift something for someone, I will make a careful choice.

  To return to the subject, if I receive something for someone, I want a gift which is full of love. I will be glad to receive a gift which someone give me some serious thought. It will make me very happy. Also, if I will give a gift for someone, I give that one some serious thought, too. I think a gift is important human culture.

1 comment:

  1. That's very thoughtful of you. we all want a gift full of love.

    ReplyDelete