When I give a gift, I often give a cake for
an anniversary because most people like a cake, and when you share a cake with
everyone you can share happiness with everyone. If I receive a cake, it makes me
happy, too.
Many people often give flowers on
anniversaries but I do not like receiving flowers. I have three reasons. First,
I have to arrange flowers in a vase. Flowers are plants so if I do not arrange
them, they are going to die. Second, I am allergic to pollen, so I cannot stop
sneezing due to pollen allergies. Third, I don’t think flowers smell good. Many
people say flowers smell good, but I do not think so.I said I do not like receiving flowers but when I receive a present, I am happy any time because the present is fulfilling and the person who gives a present for me takes a long time to choose it for me. I think feeling is the most beautiful present.
I like cakes too. Presents are very good indeed.
ReplyDelete