Thursday, April 3, 2014

Assignment#34

   I have not watched the animated TV show of Japan lately. Japanese anime is very famous for Japanese cultures. These anime usually depict the friendship, love, dreams and so on. Today, I am going to introduce the story of friendship in my culture. I do not really know a lot of stories, so I do not explain it very well, but I have a favorite anime in my culture. It is also very popular in America. My favorite anime is “NARUTO”. I think it is known all over the world. The anime depicts the friendship of life with a focus on a hero. The hero called Naruto hopes he becomes a hero who gets recognition for a strength by everyone and also aspires to create a world of peace and friendship. He changes people’s minds through his personality, and he actually cares about his friends, so I wish to be like him. I also hope a peace in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I know this one. I have read the books.

    ReplyDelete