When my friend
is birthday, I give gift which they want things as much as possible for my
friends. Therefore I search things which they want things before their birthday come.
If I can know things which my friend wants, I give it for my friends. However if
I cannot know things which my friend wants, I have to think about gift. It is
difficult for me to choose my friend’s gift. Therefore I try to go to my
favorite shop or other shop, and I buy things which I think that I become happy
when I get it. I don’t have a standard gift, so I decide on the fashions of
time or circumstance of the moment. When I ask my friends question “what do you
want now?”, and this answer is “I don’t want thing now”, I am in trouble. However I like
to see my friend’s reaction when I give gift for my friends.
I
am happy when I get the gift from my friend, so anything is good that I receive
gift by someone.
We all struggle finding the perfect gift when we don't know what that friend wants.
ReplyDelete