Thursday, April 3, 2014

assignment #34

Japan has a lot of friendship story. I know so many stories. Among them, I recommend Konjiki no Gash!! This is famous Boys' comic in Japan. I love this. Americans might are called known as Zatch Bell! But I don’t know detail. This story of main character name is Kiyomaro and Gash. This story is depicting the strongly friendship Gash and Kiyomaro. Kiyomaro is junior high school student but he has no friend because he is very clever so he was jealous from classmate. So he doesn’t go school. Then, Gash suddenly appeared in front of him. Gash is child of demon. Initially, Kiyomaro and Gash friendship is bad but relationship can be improved to a certain incident. Then, Kiyomaro noticed Gash’s ability and Gash’s goal. Gash’s goal is become king of world of spirits. Then, they start their adventure. Their relationship will become stronger in that adventure. Do you understand about? This story is so good! It is deep story. Everyone should read this comic!!

1 comment:

  1. Very deep story indeed. I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete